All residential students are expected to completely vacate by November 25, 2020 at 8p.m.,this includes taking all of their items home. Walker Avenue Residents are not expected to move-out.
Step 1: Sign Up for a Move-Out Date and Time
In an effort to maintain social distancing in the halls, we will not be able to facilitate the move-out of all students on one day. Students should sign-up for a move-out time by November 15, 2020 using the community link provided in their email.
Step 2: Pack and Remove All Times
Students are expected to remove all items, vacate, and complete the below checklist:
- Remove all personal items.
- Clean your bathroom and personal spaces well.
- Clean your refrigerator and dispose of perishable items.
- Remove and dispose of all trash in a trash room or a dumpster.
- If you rented a microfridge, defrost, unplug, and prop microfridge doors open.
- Set the heat between 70-72 degrees.
- Turn off faucets.
- Turn off lights and bathroom exhaust fans.
- Close and lock all windows and doors.
- Close blinds on ground floor rooms; leave blinds up on all other floors.
- Clean out your mailbox and pick-up any packages from the Community Desk; mail service ends on Nov. 25, 2020 and will not resume until Spring Term.
Step 3: Complete the Checkout Receipt Online (https://forms.gle/6H9WNSit2ULFMtM27)
Failure to remove all items and vacate by the deadline may result in student conduct action and/or an Improper Checkout Fee. For more information please view our Fall Closing FAQs.
If students need housing beyond November 25, 2020 at 8PM contact Residential Life via RT Tracker to be issued the Transitional Housing application. Applications are due by Friday, November 13, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Students who are approved will be required to take a COVID-19 on-campus between November 16-18.