March 4, 2019 – Commuter Housing Fair on Commons Main Street
March 15, 2019 at 8:00pm– All Residential Communities close for Spring Break except for Potomac Hall, Harbor Hall (1st North/West, 2nd South/West, 3rd South/West) and the Apartments. Halls will reopen Sunday, March 24, 2019 at noon. If you are leaving for the break please use the procedures below to help reduce the risk of fire, minimize pest problems, and increase the security of your room and belongings.
- Unplug all appliances and extension cords from electrical wall sockets. Exception: You may leave refrigerators and fish tanks plugged in after checking to make sure electrical connections are safe… that is, not running under rugs, not hanging loosely out of the wall, or plugged into a thin extension cord.
- Turn off all water completely. Make sure faucets and shower heads are not dripping.
- Clean your bathroom well. Suggestion: to avoid a stuffy bathroom when you return, leave your bathroom door open to allow air to circulate. Make sure it’s okay with your suitemates before leaving the door unlocked.
- Remove all trash/recyclables and dispose of it in the trash room or in a dumpster.
- Check your window to be sure it is securely locked. If you should find your window unlocked and cannot lock it, notify your RA or FXIT (x53948).
- Leave blinds and shades open except for first floor – first floor rooms should fully CLOSE shades or blinds
- Feed your fish and water your plants. Remember, you won’t be able to get back in until 12 Noon on Sunday, March 24.
- Turn off your lights. If you’re the last one to leave from your suite, make sure the bathroom light / fan is off. Also turn off your alarm clock.
- Remember to pack any medications or others necessities you might need.
- Lock your door and take your key with you.
- Secure your vehicle if you are leaving it on campus.
Your RA will conduct a pre-break inspection of each room. Please help save time by following checklist procedures. If you have any questions feel free to contact Residential Life at 410-455-2591.
March 24, 2019 at Noon- Communities reopen.
March 26, 2019 – Housing applications and licenses due for eligible returning students.
April 15, 2019 – Summer Housing Application Available
May 10, 2019 – Summer Housing Application Priority Deadline
Last Day of the Semester – Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Final Exams – Thursday, May 16, 2019 – Wednesday, May 22, 2019
May 22, 2019 at 8:00pm– All Residential Communities close
If you have any questions feel free to contact Residential Life at 410-455-2591 or email@example.com.