Housing Assignment information details will be available on July 18th in your Residence Account: http://umbc.edu/go/housing
Move-in for new students is Saturday, August 26th from 9:00am to 3:00pm and returning students Monday, August 28th.
New student housing assignment details will be mailed and posted in UMBC Residence accounts on or around July 17th. Thanks for your patience! Please note no early arrival requests will be considered for fall 2017 Opening unless you are part of an approved Welcome Week group. Classes begin Wednesday, August 30, 2017. Several items to remember:
- Students will not be able to move into their room without meningitis information on file at University Health Services.
- Arrival Unloading Guidelines
- Room assignments are still being made, your Residence Account will provide all room information.
- Hover boards (balance boards, self-balancing devices, etc.) are prohibited on campus and in Residential Halls due to safety concerns regarding lithium batteries. For a complete list of items to bring and not to bring: Residential Life_Packing List
- For a list of campus resources: http://reslife.umbc.edu/campus-living/campus-resources/
- Before coming to campus be sure to sign-up for e2Campus alerts. Alerts allows the campus to communicate with you regarding emergencies, inclement weather, closings and more.
- Microwaves are not allowed, to rent a Microfridge (microwave/refrigerator combination): http://reslife.umbc.edu/microfridge-rental/
- If you would like to purchase a Bedloft to increase your room space: http://reslife.umbc.edu/bedloft/
- Information about Resident Student Association (RSA)
- Meal Plan Information
- Campus Map: UMBC Campus Map
- Residential Maps, click images to enlarge