Summer 2020 Positions
Residential Life has a variety of summer positions, with compensation packages that include housing, a meal plan stipend and an hourly wage. To learn more about each position, please view the list and information packets below.
- Maintenance Assistant- Information Packet
- Project Assistant- Information Packet
- Conference & Desk Assistant- Information Packet
- Lead Conference & Desk Assistant- Information Packet
- The application will be available on Monday, February 17, 2020. Click here to complete the Summer Staff Application
- The best consideration date for submitting your application is Friday, March 13, 2020.
- References are due Monday, March 23, 2020. Click here to complete the Summer Staff Reference Form.
- Initial interviews will be held between March 6, 2020 and April 10, 2020.
- The application will close on May 1, 2020
Please note that Summer Staff positions are for current undergraduate students.
Graduate Assistant Positions
We are currently accepting applications for the following graduate assistant positions. Information for applying is located within the job description.
- Assessment Graduate Assistant Position Description
- Community Development Position Description
- Conferences and Desk Operations Position Description
- Graduate Assistant for Maintenance Operations Description
- Residential Experience Position Description
- Restorative Practices Graduate Assistant Position Description
Desk Receptionist & Office Assistant Positions
We are current accepting applications for the following hourly positions for 2020-2021. Information about each position can be found below. Applications are due on Sunday, April 5, 2020. Click here to complete the application for a Desk Receptionist and/or Office Assistant position.
We have completed our interviews for our paraprofessional positions for the 2020-2021 academic year and decision letters have been sent out. Look for information for the 2021-2022 academic year in November 2020. Information packets for the 2020-2021 process can be found below.
- Desk Manager – Information Packet
- Maintenance Assistant – Information Packet
- Resident Assistant – Information Packet
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.