Eligibility – Who Can Participate?
· All current residential students plus students currently living off campus!
· Must apply online and submit online housing license by March 27th at 11:59PM.
· 5th year students and beyond are guaranteed housing at Walker Avenue Apartments. Graduate students are also only eligible to apply for Walker Avenue Apartments Housing. Commuter students with 39+ credits are also guaranteed at Walker Avenue Apartments. All students must meet March 27th deadline.
Applying – Choose Walker Avenue or Residential Life Housing
Your first decision will be whether you want to live in Residential Life Housing or Walker Avenue Apartments. Starting on March 5th, the following applications are shown when you login to Residence:
· Residential Life Housing Application 2018-2019
· Walker Avenue Apartments Housing Application 2018-2019
Once you click on one choice either RL or Walker the other option will disappear so don’t click on it until you are ready!
NOTE: You can select either Residential Life OR Walker, but not both – so make sure you’ve decided which option you want BEFORE you click the application. You will not see the Walker Application if you have less than 39 credits. Once you click on one choice either RL or Walker the other option will disappear so don’t click on it until you are ready!
|If you are a…||And you are…||Then…|
|Current Reslife Resident||Staying in Reslife Housing||Submitting a new license by March 27th authorizes Residential Life to roll your housing deposit already on file forward into the next academic year. If you cancel your application at a later date you will forfeit the deposit in addition to incurring cancellation fees.
|Current Reslife Resident||Moving to Walker Housing||Submitting a Walker license by March 27th authorizes Residential Life to forward your existing $200 housing deposit to Walker for the reservation fee. If you cancel with Walker you will forfeit the $200 you had on file in addition to incurring cancellation fees.
|Current Walker Resident||Staying in Walker Housing||You must pay a new $200 reservation fee to Walker each year.
|Current Walker Resident||Moving to Reslife Housing||You must pay a $200 deposit which will be requested in the month of April.
|Current off-campus student Commuter||Moving to Reslife Housing||Must be part of a group of current residents. The $200 deposit is submitted concurrently with your application. (There will be two applications to submit)
|Current off-campus student Commuter||Moving to Walker Housing||May apply as an individual or a group and pay the $200 reservation fee during the application process to Walker.|