What is Housing Selection?
Housing Selection is the process by which current students select their room and/or roommates for the upcoming academic year. Our system is fully online; you can participate in Housing Selection using your smartphone, tablet, or any computer.
- You must meet all priority deadline in order to participate in housing selection.
- Students with outstanding student account balances greater than $250 will not be issued a housing offer. You should clear your account and then contact the Residential Life Office to request access to the application.
- Graduate students and 5th year residents will only be able to apply for Walker Avenue Apartments.
- Undergraduate students with 39 completed credits will be able to choose between the Residential Life and Walker Avenue Applications.
|Application Available||March 1, 2021|
|Application Priority Deadline||March 31, 2021|
|Housing Offers Issued [as early as]||April 1, 2021|
|Housing Offer Priority Deadline||April 15, 2021|
|Roommate Request Deadline||April 18, 2021|
|Residential Life Housing Selection||TBD|
|Walker Avenue Housing Selection||TBD|
- For Walker Avenue questions, please contact their office at email@example.com
- For Residential Life questions, submit an RT Ticket