The Women Involved in Learning and Leadership (WILL) is a Living-Learning Community (LLC) where students practice leadership skills in a setting that promotes academic excellence and community engagement. Students have the opportunity to meet with renowned speakers and activists, to live with other students committed to diverse gender and social justice issues and to work with feminist and other social change organizations. Watch our video!
- Engage in leadership development opportunities
- Plan educational and advocacy programs
- Attend cultural events and participate in public service projects
- Cultivate skills for living and working with people from diverse backgrounds and opinions
Kathryn Drabinski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-455-6371
New Incoming First-Year Students:
- Complete the LLC Application within the Residential Life Housing Application by May 1st. You may preference up to 3 LLCs in the LLC Application.
Current UMBC Residential Students:
- Complete the Residential Life Housing Application by the published Housing Selection deadline AND contact the LLC Coordinator directly to seek permission to return to the LLC.
To learn more about WILL click here!