Students involved in the Visual and Performing Arts (VPA) Living-Learning Community (LLC) will share ideas and learn new skills in a supportive environment of artists. Students partake in trips to performances and discussions, all focused on the arts. Students will also connect with faculty through a connected course.
What to expect from the Visual and Performing Arts LLC:
- Broadened understanding of art making
- Learn new skills in a supportive environment of VPA majors and minors
- Foster greater participation in the arts
- Off campus trips to DC, New York City, etc.
- Course connections: LAS 120H and LAS 121H (only for Linehan Scholars)
Stephen Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-455-2721
New Incoming First-Year Students:
- Complete the LLC Application within the Residential Life Housing Application by May 1st. You may preference up to 3 LLCs in the LLC Application.
Current UMBC Residential Students:
- Complete the Residential Life Housing Application by the published Housing Selection deadline AND contact the LLC Coordinator directly to seek permission to return to the LLC. Space is generally limited to current VPA LLC students interested in returning to the LLC.
To learn more about Visual and Performing Arts click here!