Students involved in the Humanities Living-Learning Community (LLC) will be part of a community that shares their passion for culture, language, history, philosophy, and literature with other students. They will also be offered a series of cultural and social opportunities on campus, in Baltimore, and in Washington, DC that will broaden their knowledge and understanding of the world.
What to expect from the Humanities LLC:
- Engage with others who share your interests and passions
- Participate in active dialogues on a diverse series of topics
- Attend and participate in Humanities Forums during the academic year
- Develop connections with other students in the LLC
Dr. Tim Phin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-455-8087
New Incoming First-Year Students:
- Complete the LLC Application within the Residential Life Housing Application by May 1st. You may preference up to 3 LLCs in the LLC Application. (LINK TO APPLICATION)
Current UMBC Residential Students:
- Complete the Residential Life Housing Application by February 27th AND contact the LLC Coordinator directly to seek permission to return to the LLC. Space is generally limited to current Humanities LLC students interested in returning to the LLC.
To learn more about Humanities click here!