The Honors College Living-Learning Community (LLC) offers freshman Honors College students the chance to continue their collaborative learning experiences in a relaxed residential setting. Students are able to pursue a range of academic and social activities with their peers, and to develop strong friendships through common goals, classes, conversation, and fun.
What to expect from the Honors LLC:
- A strong sense of community and connection to the
- Honors College
- Engagement in research, academic, service, and pre-professional opportunities
- Peer Mentoring with advanced Honors College students
- Advising and support from Honors faculty and staff
- Course connections: HONR 100
New Incoming First-Year Students:
- Complete the LLC Application within the Residential Life Housing Application by May 1st. You may preference up to 3 LLCs in the LLC Application.
Current UMBC Residential Students:
- Presently, the Honors College Living-Learning Community does not offer space for returning UMBC residential students.
To learn more about Honors College click here!