The Center for Women in Technology (CWIT) Living-Learning Community (LLC) provides opportunities for women and their allies majoring in an computing or engineering discipline to bond with other students in the same field and create strong support networks. The LLC promotes academic excellence, peer mentoring, career exploration, leadership opportunities and social support for students in computing and engineering.
What to expect from the Center for Women in Technology LLC:
- Collaborative learning environment
- An engaged community of scholars
- Academic support and assistance
- Upper-class peer mentoring
- Monthly social events and programs
- Course connections: FYE 101 (tied to a four credit course)
Erica D’Eramo at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Incoming First-Year Students:
- Complete the LLC Application within the Residential Life Housing Application by May 1st. You may preference up to 3 LLCs in the LLC Application.
Current UMBC Residential Students:
- Complete the Residential Life Housing Application by the published Housing Selection deadline AND Contact the LLC Coordinator directly to seek permission to return to the LLC. Space is limited to returning current CWIT LLC residents who have accepted a CWIT peer mentor position.
For more information about CWIT, click here!