Students who study together ultimately succeed together! Research shows students who participate in study groups generally perform better academically.
The Study@Home Program connects students who want to study for particular class(es) with other students with similar study/class interests. Students are grouped together based on their residential community – with the goal of creating study groups with students from your residential community.
If you are interested in signing up for the Study@Home Program please complete this form: CLICK HERE
After students sign-up for the program, they will be paired with other students who share their study/class interests and begin to receive weekly information on how best they can establish and maintain their study group(s).
Here is a list of established Study@Home Study Groups, by course. Feel free to reach out to the Study@Home Group Leader to join a respective study group.
Check back for a full listing of Study@Home Study Groups starting in mid to late September.
- How to Form a Successful Study Group – Tips and Strategies
- Goal Setting Guide Sheet
- Goal Setting and Time Management
- Learning Styles Assessment
- Time Audit
- Studying for the Mathematics
- Studying for the Sciences
- How to Approach a Professor for Help
- How to Best Utilize an Instructor’s Office Hours
- COPING WITH EXAMS AND EXAM ANXIETY
- Active Reading and Comprehension
- Getting the Sleep You Need