Fall 2017 housing application, apply now!
Please follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Apply for Housing – Select the “Log In” link below to access the online housing application. You will be asked to enter your myUMBC username and password. (Do not give a friend or family member your username and password to complete for you.) The application assists in the assignment and roommate matching process, so make sure you as the student complete this application honestly and accurately. You must apply to be eligible for housing.
- LOG IN to apply for housing
Step 2: Sign Online Housing License and Pay Deposit
- If offered housing, you will need to read and accept the terms of the Housing License online. If under the age of 18, upon agreeing to the terms of this license, you will need to print and sign the License Verification Page, along with a parent/guardian, and mail it to Residential Life.
- Login to the housing application, click on the Licenses tab, click View Contract for the license you signed. Print a copy, have your parent sign and mail to 1000 Hilltop Circle, UMBC Residential Life, Baltimore, MD 21250.
- While paying the $200 housing deposit on-line using a credit card or electronic check is the most efficient way to pay the deposit, if you still prefer to pay with a paper check or money order you may do so by following these steps1. Notify Residential Life at email@example.com by the offer due date in your email of your intent to mail a check.2. Please make your check out to UMBC and be sure to include your campus ID (7 character ID) in the memo line.3. Mail checks or money orders to:
UMBC Student Business Services
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
Administration Building, Third Floor Rm 302
4. Deposits must be postmarked no later than the date on your offer.
5. You will need to come back to this online process at a later date – once we process your deposit, our office will notify you by email to your official UMBC account of when you can login again and submit the application.
If you decide to cancel your housing assignment for the academic year please submit this information via RT ticket using myUMBC and clicking the “help” tab. Remember to include your ID number. Please note that cancellation fees apply in addition to forfeiting your $200 housing deposit.