The Interdisciplinary Studies (INDS) Living-Learning Community (LLC) offers an opportunity for students engaged in interdisciplinary undergraduate degrees to strengthen and enrich their undergraduate experience by connecting with each other and engaging in projects and community building activities inside and outside the classroom.
What to expect from the Interdisciplinary Studies LLC:
- A strong sense of community and connection to the INDS Program and UMBC
- Engagement in research, academic, service, and pre-professional opportunities
- Advising and support from INDS Faculty
- Development of interest/course teams
- Course connections: Various —at the discretion of students and INDS program
Stephen Freeland at email@example.com or 410-455-2024
Samirah Hassan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-455-2037
New Incoming First-Year Students:
- Complete the LLC Application within the Residential Life Housing Application by May 1st. You may preference up to 3 LLCs in the LLC Application. (LINK TO APPLICATION)
Current UMBC Residential Students:
- Complete the Residential Life Housing Application by the published Housing Selection deadline AND contact the LLC Coordinator directly to seek permission to return to the LLC.